Director, Field Quality Center – GISC – Tokyo – Japan – JCH
Tokyo Head Quarter
- Responsibility Level
- Develop or improve, and establish the product quality information exchange process and necessary infrastructure to properly and timely understand what happening in the global markets.
- Develop JCH standard process to manage field quality problem solving
- Principl Duties
- Lead the global teams to improve the competence in primary analysis on field quality issues
- Lead the global teams to improve the competence in problem solving
- Lead the cross functional organization to resolve the field quality issues at BIC speed
- Introduce and manage filed quality management system, CAPS and 8D at BIC quality
- Validate that countermeasures and recurrence prevention are effective and properly in place
- Feedback lessons learned to Engineering, Manufacturing and Procurement as well as AQE.
- Primary decision if the incident is PS issue or not and report to PSO if necessary
1) Work experience at least 3 years in a senior management position and 10 years in management position in quality field at a manufacturing company
2) Work experience in market product quality improvement.
3) Work experience in the industries such as Automotive, Air conditioning, Electric Appliance.
4) Work experience outside of Japan or at a global company with English environment
5) Good record of people handling
6) Good record in leading results
7) Education: BS or higher
8) English proficiency: TOEIC 800 or above