Director, Finance Integration – Finance – Tokyo
Tokyo Head Quarter
- Responsibility Level
Director, Finance Integration
- Principl Duties
1. Functional Controlling
– Provide leadership to a team of global functional controllers (Commercial, Engineering, IT)
– Drive continuous improvement in business processes in functional areas, internal controls & management reporting.
– Establishing meaningful partnership with business leaders.
– Implement JCI global processes and best practices in the JV.
– Provide financial support on global strategic project.
– Ensure that Eng / IT & Selling cost budgets are met. Create visibility and a trigger mechanism for the functional leaders on their budgets.
– Develop & retain finance talent in JCH organization.
– Be the finance partner for JCH Transformation program and work with Transformation Office and various Initiative Owners to achieve the targets.
– Integrate WAVE in JCH operating model to drive accountability and correctly monitor actual financial result from these initiatives through newly set up review process – Support execution of Strategic projects.
3. Finance Controllership:
– Support P&L management. Drive Cash Flow / TWC improvements.
– Monthly / quarterly/ annual forecast
– Provide interpretive financial guidance and analysis to the business to support growth, margins expansion, cost reduction etc decisions.
– Validate capital projects and chose / approve capital projects based on their IRR/payback.
<Experiences> Minimum 15 years of experience within finance at a multinational company , including 5 years’ experience in a global / inter continental senior leadership role. <Skills/Qualifications> 1. University graduate above, majoring in accounting or finance related 2. Fluency in English Japanese will be strong added advantage) 3. Computer/Excel/Powerp oint skills will be necessary. Power BI will be an added advantage. 4. Expertise in HFM / Smart view. 5. Strong analytical skills. 6. Could be able to drive the projects individual. 7. Soft skills (Good communicator, Ability to build partnerships across functions, Personal resilience, Self motivated)