Senior Manager, Information Security – IT – Tokyo
Tokyo Head Quarter
- Principl Duties
This Job is to establish Johnson Controls Hitachi (JCH) Information Security standard, based on Johnson Controls Inc. (JCI) IT governance model. In addition support Information Security, SOX , Privacy, BCP/DR, and other audits.
- Implement and enhance JCH Information Security policy & Standard.
- Communicate with related JCI divisions and make an activity plan in align with JCI requirements (IT Policy, IT governance).
- Assess the current situation of each JCH site and support their Information Security activities.
- Arrange the project of JCH IT governance and IT audit. Support each site in planning and implementation.
- Advice on and support a problem other team encountered regarding Information security and IT Compliance.
- Take appropriate actions against contingencies regarding Information Security and IT Compliance. (e.g. Information leakage)
Skill profile (list of attributes) Required
- More than five years of IT Security (Cyber-Security) manager experience
- More than five years of working experience in security operations
- More than five years of people manager experience with direct or indirect reports
- More than three years of working experience in global/regional IT roles
- General and Technical Knowledge about overall IT areas
- Technical knowledge of Infrastructure & Network
- Project Management skill/experience
- Managerial leadership skills, including the ability to mentor, coach and develop staff
- Fluent written/verbal skills Business level or better Japanese and English
- Ability to implement and enhance Information Security policy & Standard
- Ability to evaluate information security risk and create a remediation plan
- Ability to monitor and consult issues in several operational sites in parallel
- Ability to think creatively and apply strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Working experience in manufacturing companies
- SOX/Internal Control knowledge & experience
- Working experience in Internal Controls/Audit
- Knowledge/Experience of IT Systems design or development
- Knowledge/Experience of IT Operations
- Knowledge/Experience of U.S. Sarbanes-Oxley Act,
- Knowledge/Experience of Personal Information Protection, etc.
- Knowledge about ISMS, COBIT, ITIL, PMBOK, GDPR, PCI-DSS, etc.
- IT Compliance & Security related certifications are preferred, such as (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
・Japanese : Native, English : Business level
・IT Compliance & Security related certifications are preferred, such as (CISA, CISM, CISSP, Information System Auditor by METI, Information Security Specialist by METI, PMP, ITIL, etc. )