Representative Internal Audit – Finance – Tokyo
Tokyo Head Quarter
- Responsibility Level
Representative Internal Audit
- Principl Duties
- Balance Sheet/Compliance/SOX Reviews of JCH entities
Support and execute the assigned reviews.
Provide recommendations on remediation actions for internal controls deficiencies identified
Follow up for timely remediation and validate if there is sufficient evidence to close the issue.
- Support the roll out of new/revised policies/processes & provide training to relevant parties, including DOA.
- Provide guidance and coaching to JCH entities on an as needed basis.
- Support JCH entities subject to IA’s assurance test/SOX review.
- Maintain IC SharePoint to ensure updated information to the JCH finance community.
- Support the quarterly MRL.
- Support other ad hoc initiatives driven by finance leadership.
- Have +/-5 years of finance/accounting/audit work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Fluency in Japanese is a must (need to liaise with Japanese staff at all levels). Ability to read/write Japanese will also be required. Ability to communicate in English (read/write/conversation) is also highly preferred.
- Experience of working in a factory environment will be viewed favorably.
- Good understanding of US GAAP will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Computer/Excel/Powerpoint.