Manager, EHS & BCP, Environment, Health and Safety Department
Tokyo Head Quarter
- Responsibility Level
Under the supervision of JCH EHS Director, mainly provide assistance to JCH EHS management both for manufacturing operation and commercial operation. Focus on Japan EHS management, FM Global findings follow up, EHSIS management, Business Continuity Management and service EHS support.
- Principl Duties
- Japan EHS management:
- Support manufacturing sites in Japan regarding EHS. Supervise its EHS operation and provide EHS technical support when needed.
- Support JCH HQ EHS issues.
- Collecting JCH Japan environment data and submit the report to Japan government as required
- FM Global Findings & Actions Follow up:
- Collecting FM global visit findings, communicate with FM Global Engineer if necessary.
- Follow up FM Global finding actions with each HPR eligible sites to coordinate closure of the actions. Monthly review with sites to follow up status of each actions.
- EHSIS Management:
- As JCH EHSIS Manager, liaison with JCI EHSIS Manager to get authorization of EHSIS users.
- Monitor data reported in EHSIS to ensure sites timely and correctly input data in EHSIS.
- Crisis Management and BCP Management:
- Develop crisis management procedure for JCH HQ. Animate and coordinate crisis management procedure of each BU and facility.
- Animate and coordinate each BU and facility to prepare Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Animate and coordinate each BU and facility to prepare Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
- Service EHS Support:
- Support and animate JCH commercial team’s EHS management including risk assessment, incident investigation, EHS data reporting, EHS training, Review for EHS part of service contract, etc.
- Attend monthly commercial team’s EHS meeting to follow up commercial EHS actions.
- Provide EHS technical support to commercial EHS
- Engineering bachelor’s degree or above (Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Major preferred)
- 8 Years of industrial/engineering EHS experience. At least 3 years country managerial role in a multi-national company
- Good command of EHS management system knowledge and practices including ISO45001, ISO14001.
- Good command of fire-fighting related knowledge and skills.
- Good command of at least one industry environment technology. (HAVC industry preferred)
- Understand mechanism of crisis management, business continuity management.
- Familiar with IT software especially system software used for company (Process map preferred)
- Fluency in English & Japanese is required
- Ability to speak in another languages (e.g., Chinese) is a preferred.