CRM Manager – GSMC – Tokyo – Japan – JCH
Tokyo Head Quarter
- Responsibility Level
The CRM Manager is responsible for the development, deployment, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel Consumer Relationship Management (CRM) processes and procedures in coordination with the sales team and in alignment to the customer needs. The CRM Manager is also responsible for the development and deployment of Global CRM solutions, systems and tools to support sales and growth strategies
- Principl Duties
- Plan and deliver Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies across the company encouraging growth, sales performance and ease of doing business.
- Develop and implement a Global CRM Model with standard processes and procedures for all JCH business units, sales channels, business partners and final ustomers.
- Decide on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization capturing all required information at key points in the customer and project sales life cycle.
- Ensure the CRM data is segmented effectively and captures product lines, sales channel and customer purchasing behaviors.
- Lead project(s) to deploy CRM solutions, systems and tools across the organization.
- Develop, in alignment with sales operation, business KPIs ensuring CRM support systems automatically captures such metrics and display them in dashboards.
- Champion and drive through necessary CRM implementation efforts buy in from all stakeholders in the business.
- Work closely with all global/support functions, business units and sales channels to ensure the CRM solutions, systems and tools work effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Maintain CRM functionality across the organization and develop the support structure around this function in order to ensure sustainability and improvement of business.
The position of CRM Manager requires extensive cross-functional collaboration, good communication skills, excellent project managerial skills, creative skills, and a process-focused aptitude that will enable to effectively execute multiple responsibilities and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University and a minimum of +10 years of experience in areas of sales, business management and/or service. (MBA or other Master’s Degree is a plus)
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles in a B2B and B2C environment.
- Experience in deploying or managing CRM or sales automation solutions in an organization. (Deploying a large global IT system is a plus)
- Experience with data flow from backend to frontend CRM systems. (General knowledge of CRM backend systems, application support & data entry is a plus).
- Experience with CRM system solutions in the market. (Prior knowledge of Salesforece.com is a plus)
- Experience to work with cross-functional teams and ability to drive a corporate initiative through a complex matrix organization.
- Strong project management, analytical, change management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, anticipate errors and to effectively handle multiple priorities
- English is required, Japanese would be preferred, additional languages are a plus.