Assistant Manager, Procurement – GISC – Tokyo – Japan – JCH
Tokyo Head Quarter
- Responsibility Level
- Making strategy for each job area specifically and implement in cooperation with team
- Clarify Fit and Gap between policies and real operation and close them with consensus on relatives
- Supporting all entities to implement policies & strategies
- Continuous improvement for each jobs and deployment to team
- Storage the primary procurement data and maintain
- Treatment for procurement team to work smoothly
- Procurement IT system implementation
- Principl Duties
- Leading Global procurement policies.
- Collection & Analysis of Procurement Saving & Spend.
- Administration of Supplier Scorecard
- Utilization of JCI/JCH System (ERP(SAP, others)/CI Track/GEP/E-Auction/Sharepoint).
- Administration of TWC (Payment Terms).
- Administration of Payment Job.
- SAP SME in Takeshiba (MDG /SAP VMF ,not VMA , as Business coodinator).
(1) procurement in manufacturing factory
(2) Administration in procurement
(3) ERP development
(4) Global procurement ( Working in overseas factory )
(1) Excellent with Microsoft office creating professional-level docuements
(2) Legal information for commercial especially in Japan
- Working for Hitachi Gr would be better
- Business English required; Japanese & Chinese preferable
- Event Organization
- Program Management
- IT system knowledge