Johnson Controls–Hitachi Air Conditioning showcases combined strength in world class air conditioning products and technology at Mostra Convegno Expocomfort
First demonstration of joint capabilities and products in Europe
- Mar. 07, 2016
Milan, 7 March, 2016 – Johnson Controls–Hitachi Air Conditioning will showcase its world class air conditioning products and technology at a joint booth – G35 K30 in Hall 15 – at Mostra Convegno Expocomfort, the leading exhibition in Global Comfort Technology in Milan, Italy, from March 15 to 18.
The companies use this opportunity to showcase the power of the combined product portfolio and the new solutions that customers will enjoy as a result of the formation of the Johnson Controls–Hitachi Air Conditioning joint venture in October of last year. The joint product portfolio now includes the most comprehensive HVAC product line-up in the industry, ranging from Hitachi ductless HVAC, Hitachi and York Chillers, Metasys Controls and so forth.
Franz Cerwinka, CEO of Johnson Controls–Hitachi Air Conditioning said: “Mostra Convegno is indisputably one of the most important trade fairs worldwide dedicated to residential and industrial installations, air conditioning and renewable energies. We are proud to present for the first time our joint capabilities in the delivery of the most diverse technology portfolio in the industry at this year’s Mostra Convegno. We plan to accelerate our efforts to deliver state-of-the-art air conditioning systems and building solutions that support the changing needs of our customers worldwide.”
Some of the key products being showcased are;
- Hitachi ductless HVAC VRF Centrifugal RASC and 4-way cassette RCIMThe first hidden VRF “outdoor” unit in the market for offices and shops, a perfect product to replace thousands of units installed in Europe and the new indoor System-free unit with the unique 4-way compact mini cassette with individual louver control.
- Hitachi heat pumps Yutaki:The new Yutaki range of air-to-water heat pumps for conditioning heating and sanitary hot water. The Yutaki heat pump range has been completely re-designed and restyled including many new features such as a solar application, a new function for shortening the installation time and easiness of use for the end user. Another innovation, is related to the monobloc Yutaki M that is now reversible: heating and cooling.
- Hitachi residential system “Hi-Kumo” and “Hi-Quote”We will present 2 new tools: the exclusive “Hi-Kumo” WiFi system suitable for all the RAC range and a revolutionary APP “Hi-Quote” dedicated to installers that allows them to easily select and quote single and multi-residential systems, including installation materials. Hi-Quote includes a 3D picture tool and customer database, with available GPS map and a calendar for scheduling the appointments.
- Metasys 8Now with an update on its controls products and applications, with a special focus on controls for HVAC and refrigeration, visitors can discover the new User Interface of flagship product Metasys 8. This building management system provides customers more control and easier access to their building’s information than any other system of its kind. Based on extensive research into how facility teams do their jobs and what they need to be effective, Metasys has raised the bar for building automation systems. Our new Metasys User Interface works the way building operators work: it makes their operations more simple and intuitive, improving the productivity of the users.Our Metasys User Interface is device-agnostic meaning it is optimised for not only PCs but also other mobile devices such as mobile phones, tablets etc. This allows users to diagnose problems easily and allows them to execute complex tasks faster.
- YORK ® YCAE air-cooled scroll chillerYCAE chillers are lighter and smaller than competitive units. They also have a modular design, allowing the combination of up to eight modules of different capacities, providing a maximum of 800 kW. This minimises installation costs and maximises usable space, making the YORK ® YCAE series suitable for various customer needs.
Johnson Controls–Hitachi Air Conditioning at MCE
Visit the booth of Johnson Controls–Hitachi Air Conditioning at Mostra Convegno Expocomfort from 15-18 March 2016 in Hall 15, stand G35 K30 for additional information and demonstrations.
About Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 150,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimise energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and seating components and systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat.
Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2015, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognised Johnson Controls as the #14 company in its annual “100 Best Corporate Citizens” list. For additional information, visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us on Twitter @johnsoncontrols.
About Johnson Controls’ Building Efficiency
Johnson Controls’ Building Efficiency has an unmatched portfolio of HVACR products and solutions to create more comfortable, safe and efficient buildings. Operating in more than 150 countries through a strong network of distribution channels, Building Efficiency’s breadth of offerings helps building owners, operators, engineers and consultants impact the full lifecycle of a building. Its market leadership is established through trusted brands such as YORK®, Sabroe® and Metasys® as well as its smart building integration capabilities and energy financing solutions. For more information, visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us on Twitter @JCI_BEnews.
About Johnson Controls–Hitachi Air Conditioning
Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning is a global air conditioning manufacturer, established in October 2015 as a joint venture of Johnson Controls Inc. and Hitachi Appliances, Inc. Our 14,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions for residential and commercial buildings throughout the world. We exceed customer expectations with the most diverse range of HVAC products in the world – from ductless solutions to chillers to HVAC room air conditioning systems, fueled by our industry-leading technology and innovation. For more information, visit https://www.jci-hitachi.com.
Ingvild Van Lysebetten
Communications Director BE Europe
+32 2 709 44 81
Marketing & Technical Manager Hitachi Air Conditioning Europe SAS
Tel: +39 02 48 78 62 02